Ten York Condominium is a luxury 725 Units, 70 Storey residential tower located in the heart of Toronto’s Harbourfront & Southcore Financial Centre on a narrow triangular site bounded by York Street to the east, the Gardiner Expressway to the north, and its Yonge-Bay-York off-ramp. The condo tower features glass cladding and platinum vertical fins, sitting on a 6-storey wedge-shaped podium.
Residents of Ten York enjoy exclusive access to The Shore Club located on the 7th and 8th floors featuring state-of-the-art fitness/weight areas, party and games rooms, yoga & pilates studio with juice bar, theatre and spa, lounges, guest suites and an outdoor pool with tanning deck.
HGC provided comprehensive acoustical engineering on this project.
Acoustical Engineering Services Includes:
- Building Acoustical Review
- Building Services Noise and Vibration control (HVAC Systems, Pumps, Compactors,Generators, etc)
- Acoustical Privacy Between Suites
- Noise and Vibration Control of Amenity Spaces
- Window Acoustical Review
- Façade and Glazing Specification
- Vibration Monitoring During Construction