Four Points by Sheraton Winnipeg International Airport is the only hotel adjacent to the Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport. The hotel is a first-class, full-service facility featuring 132 guest rooms and suites. It includes lounge facilities, meeting rooms, fitness facilities, a bar and a restaurant. Given its strategic proximity to the airport location special acoustical considerations were mandated by the airport authority. HGC Engineering designed a façade and roof to limit aircraft noise in this 90,000 square foot facility.
Acoustical Consulting Services Included:
- Environmental Noise Study
- Acoustical Building Envelope Design
- Acoustical Privacy Between Suites
- Noise and Vibration Control of Amenity Spaces
- Façade and Glazing Specification