HGC Engineering was contracted to address the challenges of constructing a church under the flight path of the Ottawa International Airport and to provide excellent interior acoustics for a large and active congregation in a 69,000 sq.ft. complex that includes a 1200 seat auditorium, a 150 seat lecture theatre, and a double gymnasium.
Acoustical Consulting Services Included:
- Environmental Noise and Vibration Study
- Acoustic Assessment and Design Optimization of Major Gathering Spaces (sanctuary, gymnasiums and lecture theatre)
- Building Services Noise and Vibration control (HVAC Systems, etc)
- Acoustical Privacy Between studies, offices, meeting rooms etc.
- Noise and Vibration Control of Common Spaces